The elementary English course teaches elementary level standard English with a focus on communication skills, basic grammar, and listening and reading skills necessary for success in introductory English as a foreign language. New language is introduced systematically and at a steady pace, allowing students to increase their knowledge of the language and build their confidence. By the end of this elementary course you will be able to hold a basic conversation in English.
This level corresponds to the A1 level of The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Pre-intermediate language course is a course for students who already have a solid foundation in the language. New language is introduced systematically, allowing students to extend and consolidate their knowledge of the language. New vocabulary is introduced regularly with a lot of practice activities, allowing students to immediately activate the language in a supported way.
This level corresponds to the A2 level of The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
The intermediate English course is intended for people who already have some experience in English. The communicative emphasis gives students plenty of opportunities to put language into practice. By the end of this Intermediate course you will be able to describe situations and events, write texts and cope with coherent language. You will be able to communicate quite confidently.
This level corresponds to the B1 level of The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Business courses are intended for second language learners working in any business context, who want to improve their general competence in the target language, using meaningful real-world contexts relevant to their professional working lives. We will discuss your requirements and goals with you and come up with the best language training solution for you. This will take into account the time you have, your level, your expectations, your learning style and budget. By the end of the course you will develop communicative fluency, accuracy, and confidence within a business context reflecting your specific working environment. Our teachers are qualified and experienced. We do our best to match the appropriate trainer to you and their flexibility means that you can take classes when and where you need, incorporating what you need.
We offer exam preparation courses for the most widely known English language exams. Our Exam preparation courses focus on exam content and test-taking strategies and are designed to help you pass your chosen qualification with the grade you want.
Our teachers are highly qualified teachers who can help you with the expertise for various areas of English tests: speaking, writing, listening, grammar and English vocabulary. The exams you can prepare with our experienced teachers are: Cambridge exams (IELTS, FCE, CAE) and TOEFL.
- Cambridge English: First (FCE) qualification proves you have the language skills to live and work independently in an English-speaking country or study on courses taught in English.
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) is accepted as proof of high-level achievement in learning English in more than 6,000 educational institutions, businesses and government departments around the world.
- Preparing for Cambridge English: Advanced helps learners develop the skills to make the most of studying, working and living in English-speaking countries.
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is the world’s most popular English language test. Taking IELTS opens doors – it can help you live, study and work around the world. More than 10,000 organizations in 140 countries accept IELTS, including government, academic and employment institutions. IELTS is the only English language test accepted for immigration purposes by all countries that require one.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is a standardized test to measure the English language ability of non-native speakers wishing to enroll in English-speaking universities. The test is accepted by many English-speaking academic and professional institutions in more than 130 countries, including Australia, Canada, the U.K. and the United States.