Congratulations on taking your career to the next level. Concord Language School is proud to be your choice!
Whether you want to change or advance your career, Concord will help you get the education you need for the life you want to live.
Offering online flexibility, personal attention of a well-trained and experienced team, reduced costs and a quicker path to your degree, Concord is THE choice for ultimate E-Learning!
E-Concord offers you a new and exciting way to learn languages.
About Concord E-Learning
Language school CONCORD was founded in 1995 and is one of the first private language schools in Belgrade. It is situated in two locations – the first is in the elite business part of the city and the second studio is in the very centre of the city.
From the very beginning the school has been run by professor Slavica Stamenović who has tried to raise language teaching to the level implemented in the best language schools abroad.
The main activity of the school is teaching foreign languages. The languages which are taught are English, Italian, German, French, Spanish, Greek and Serbian.
Lessons are supplemented by audio, video and computer assistance, as well as dictionaries, grammar books, texts and text books of distinguished publishers such as Oxford University Press, Cambridge UP, Longman, McMillan, Ladybird, Heineman-Klett, Didier, Guerra…
In our school the students have a well supplied book and video library, magazines, computers with free Internet access at their disposal. There is a self-study centre where they can go through financial magazines, daily newspapers, watch cable television, or just enjoy a cup of tea or coffee.
In 2011 Concord decided to introduce E-Learning, in order to accomodate requests from outside Serbia. From the very beginning this has been a great success.
Students from all over the world join our team on a daily basis, thanks to our E-Concord learning system. Qualified and trained teachers are bilding up lessons and materials in general every day, making our database rich and updated day after day.
We offer various type of courses, making our offer suitable to every needs.
During our 16 years of experience in teaching foreign languages, we developed a series of services to suite the needs of all our even more demanding clients. Here you can find a brief list:
- High-qualified teachers (including native speakers)
- Up to date materials such as exercises, books, video and audio
- Regular feedback from our students about teachers and schools
- Modern and Hi-Tech schools
- Free Wireless Internet in all our schools
There are lots of good reasons to consider an online training program:
- Convenience – you can access a computer from home, libraries, work and internet cafes.
- Always available: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- It’s self paced, so you can study at your own pace.
- You don’t have to worry about your location, transport or parking.
- You can fit your study commitments around your family and lifestyle.
- The opportunity to network with other online learners from across the globe.
- Flexible deadlines – E-Learning students often have more flexible deadlines.
- You can discuss anything you like in a non threatening environment via our online student study forums.
- Real learning requires some failure. But no one likes to fail in a classroom full of other people. E-Learning lets you fail without fear. This encourages exploration and testing of ideas. With the right feedback you create a great learning environment. Worst case, you can always start over. Something you can’t always do in class.