- What is an eLearning course?
E-Learning is an umbrella term that describes learning done at a computer, usually connected to a network, giving us the opportunity to learn almost anytime, anywhere.
E-Learning is not unlike any other form of education - and it is widely accepted that E-Learning can be as rich and as valuable as the classroom experience or even more so. With its unique features e-Learning is an experience that leads to comprehension and mastery of new skills and knowledge, just like its traditional counterpart.
- What is the level of interactivity?
100%. This is thanks to our Skype lessons and to our real time error system, that allows you to know real-time if you made a mistake, what kind of mistake and the grammar that you need to know in order to avoid making that mistake in the future. Via Skype you will speak directly with our teacher that can give you all the explanation you need.
- Can I get a copy of all the slides shown in the eLearning?
You will receive all the links with the educational material, so you can download them and have them ready at the beginning of each lesson.
- How do I provide feedback about the eLearning?
We have a 100% positive feedback on our E-Learning system. During or at the end of your course you can send us an email with your feedback or you can write something in our forum.
- Do I need any other books or materials to take the eLearning course?
We will provide you with all the materials, such as book, audio and video material, slides, ...
In order to check if you computer has all the software and hardware you need click here.
- Can I download the eLearning course and view it offline?
Yes, you can. At the end of each lesson, your teacher will send you the links to the material for the next lesson, so you can download it in advance, have a look at it and be ready for the next lesson.
- Is technical support available?
Yes it is. If you have any question, any problem, just write us an email
of phone us. For more details about how to get in touch with us,have a look here.
- How and where do I purchase the course?
You can purchase a course anytime, anywhere. Just register (here) on this website, contact us via phone or send us an email. Another possibility is to come directly to our school.
- What are the payment methods?
At this moment you can pay your course only via Bank. We will activate PayPal and Credit Card payments next year.
- How much does a course cost?
Have a look here to discover our price list and how much money you can save for an E-Learning course instead of a normal course!
- Are discounts available if I purchase multiple courses?
Yes, discounts are available for big groups or multiple courses. Contact us for more details.
- How do I sign up for the eLearning course?
Each page of this website has on the left column a log-in form. Just enter your personal Username and Password (you will receive them at the moment of the payment).
- Once I’ve signed up, when can I start the course?
You can start it immediately.
- Where and how do I access the course?
You can access the course anytime, anywhere. Just log-in on this course.
- Can I access the eLearning from my house?
Yes, of course.
- Is the course accessible on a tablet, such as iPad or Playbook?
Yes, it is.
- How long do I have to complete the course – is there a time limit?
There isn't a time limit. Before starting each course, you have to arrange the details of the course with your personal teacher.
- What if I forgot my login ID?
Phone us and after a quick check about your personal details, you will receive your login ID.
- How do I reset my password?
You can not do it by yourself. Phone us and we will reset it for you.
- I would like to let someone else use my account to view the course. Is that allowed?
This is not allowed. If we discover that a third person is using your User ID, we will disable your account, block your course without refund.
- What is the passing score?
The passing score is 70%.
- Will my score be tracked online?
- Will anyone else be notified of, or be able to view my score?
No. Your score will be visible just to you on your private area.
Attempts & Time Limits
- How much time is required to complete the course?
This depends on the type of course you have choosen.
- I want to stop and continue the course later. Can I do this?
Yes, you can. You have to send us an email where you explain the reason/s and then you will arrange with your teacher a possible date to restart the course.
- Will I get a certificate?
Yes, at the end of the course you will receive a diploma.
- How and where do I get the certificate?
You will receive your certificate via email or directly at our schools if you are able to reach one of them.